there is literally no other justification for this than that i wanted to draw connor twirling that braid of his around his finger
Happy Mother’s Day Ziio…you were a brave woman,and a great mother.
Carved Assassins Motto
Sterling Silver ring with the motto ‘Nothing is True - Everything is Permitted’ in Arabic, Italian or English with brushed, mirror or patina finish.
[ available ]
We are obligated to hide. To be silent. To shape the course of history in secret. But some of my brothers and sisters disagree. They grow angry, insisting it is a mistake to shroud ourselves. They say it slows our work. But they do not understand the risks. To expose ourselves now would be too dangerous. I fear we would be branded madmen and attacked. So it goes. So it always has. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that men do not learn by being told. Instead they must be shown. They must make the connections themselves. If I say unto a man, be kind, be tolerant, be of an open mind – these words will wither and die long before they’ve affected change. It would be a waste. And so we must maintain our course…
#wat #who ees desmon #i don understand #plees wait #i haf so many queschons
Strange Facts about Assassins Creed 3
- At some point in the game Connor is forced to fight against his Kanen’tó:kon. Due to some games with his mind said Kanen’tó:kon is convinced that Connor is fighting for the wrong side. The wikipedia article also states „he could not be reasoned“ with ( for those of you who want to read it up), but truth be told: There wasn’t even a real, passionate, devoted, friendship-like moment, where Connor even tried. He basically just killed his friend. What strikes mere here is: Why didn’t Connor, the Master-Over-All-Assassin-Can-Kill-10-People-Without-Getting-A-Scratch-Assassin(again) not just knock him out, tie him to a tree and sort out stuff later? He didn’t seem to be much of a threat at all.
- All game long we wait for that moment that Haytham (WE LOVE YOU DUDE! SORRY YOU DIED!) and Connor ( WE HATE YOU DUDE! But we won’t wish you death. That’s inappropriate!) meet, because the game actually never tells you if Haytham knows of his sons existence. Then they meet and…..NOTHING. He knew all along. There are no emotions and one very cool moment was stolen from us.
- Assassins Creed 3 has ONE single fight, where a major enemy has a health bar. All other fights are basically chases, quick time events or scripted fights. Why is there a need for one health bar fight? Wasn’t even funny…
- Haytham and Connor working together was the fangirl moment for all the guys playing AC3. Haytham makes this strange though. The two want to „infiltrate“ a warehouse. Haytham tells his son that they can’t just enter, because the guards have been replaced, to people not loyal to him, but loyal to the guy hiding in the warehouse. He further says Connor needs a different outfit, so the guards won’t find out who he is. Connor does what a good dog … erm sorry…son does and when he finally changed clothes the father/son duo approach the guards at the warehouse door……where Haytham says that Connor is actually his son. Every-fucking-one in the universe knows his son is going to kill everyone. Good cover Haytham!
- A side quest wants you to burn the stuff of merchants at the harbour, because their blankets are infected with pox. Good so far. Connor goes to those poor merchants, who look like they have nothing else in life, and worldlessly burns their stuff. When confronted with this Connor just answeres: Your blankets are infected with the pox! And the merchant is totally fine with it. Sure. „Ah, surry yu native american luuking guy. Yu tutally must be right and I always just trust strangers. WHAT? If someone comes and burns my blankets I will bite him in the head.
okay gimmie a sec to stop my laughter
- I see this one a lot and it infuriates me terribly, because you see, he was held against the ground with a KNIFE. His first reflex would be to use his hidden blade against anyone who’s threatening him. Also Kanentokon is almost or in the same level to Connor in regards to his fighting style. The scene where he tries to kill Washington in the Tyranny DLC is proof of that, after all, the Mohawk people were known for their fierceness in battle.
- The game doesn’t, but the “Forsaken”, the novel about Haytham, tells you how he knew, and was actually quite struck about it, nice research there, no facts pulled out of your ass here, no sir.
- Thomas Hickey, John Pitcairn, William Johnson, Haytham Kenway, all these were boss battles. In fact the only ones that weren’t were the chase with Lee and the naval battle with Church, this doesn’t include however, the DLC, in which you can face Benedict Arnold, Israel Putnam and Washington.
- Ah yes, “Haytham Kenway’s son”, that should give them away so easily, after all he’s just a native like a thousand others in the goddamn english colonies. It’s as if he said his name was John when John’s one of the most common names in any former english colony.
- The whole area was INFECTED WITH POX, PEOPLE WERE SICK AND THOSE WHO WEREN’T DIDN’T WANT TO GET SICK. YOU DON’T STOP TO THINK “GEE MY BLANKETS” WHEN THERE’S AN IMMINENT THREAT OF DEATH BY DISEASE. IF PEOPLE TELL YOU NOT TO DRINK FROM INFECTED WATER YOU DON’T DRINK IT, YOU THROW IT AWAY.
God bless you, Blink.
LIFEOFBLINK IS FANTABULOUS
I can’t deal with this loving aaaa thank uwu